Autoglym Polar Blast Snow Foam 2.5 Litres
Polar Blast is a snow foam available in a 2.5 litre which can be applied using a pressure washer or foam gun as a pre-wash stage. It covers the vehicle in a rich blanket of foam that clings to paintwork to gently loosen dirt and heavy soiling prior to shampooing.
This reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks caused by a sponge or wash mitt moving over heavy contamination.
Its pH neutral formulation will not remove any existing layers of polish or wax.
How to use this product
- Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Polar Blast can be used at various dilutions depending on the density of foam desired. A good starting point is 100ml product to 500ml water in your foaming bottle. Adjust foam gun settings as required to increase or reduce foam.
- Spray Polar Blast onto the vehicle, starting at the bottom, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, including glass and wheels.
- Leave Polar Blast time to dwell and loosen dirt for up to 10 minutes, although do not allow it dry on.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly from the bottom up.